Can you stop the AH Autoban?

Connorr

Yeah so as the title says is there any chance I can stop the EpochAH Autoban because I haven't got a good player base to start with and when people do join they normally get autobanned by the standard AH and in the logs it always says something about an addon they are using, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Same, people have been getting kicked for #0 and banned for #R2 just because they didn't load in quick enough or their game was hanging.  Seems kind of silly to "guess" that they're trying to load addons and ban them for that assumption...  Kick?  Sure thing.  Ban?  Wtf...

Same, people have been getting kicked for #0 and banned for #R2 just because they didn't load in quick enough or their game was hanging.  Seems kind of silly to "guess" that they're trying to load addons and ban them for that assumption...  Kick?  Sure thing.  Ban?  Wtf...

Yeah it's very annoying because I need some players to actually play hahaha, wouldn't mind if they were actually hacking but just for having an extra addon enabled is stupid.