How to add armed vehicles and helis to epoch?

Krazy^

Question

5 answers to this question

Search the forum, there's a post explaining how to add extra vehicles, same principle applies.

just wana say, the search function is broken on these forums.  You can't filter by forum, so if you search something you will get stuff from A3 as well a A2 which is frustrating to say the least.

just wana say, the search function is broken on these forums.  You can't filter by forum, so if you search something you will get stuff from A3 as well a A2 which is frustrating to say the least.

Searching by category works though :)

For example searching Here searchs the entire forum and will bring A2 results like you say.

Searching Here will only show results of scripts for A3

Invision boards have always been iffy with searches, I've had my license since 2.1.6 and it hasn't got any better over the years, most improvements have been community made.

Use this search site to find anything on the Internet, including searching a specific forum.

It's better than forums' own, integrated search engine.

it's created by these two geeks and it's working fantastic in my experience.

Go to their site: www.google.com

type the keywords as follows:      site:epochmod.com "arma 3" how to add vehicles

works every single time.