Developer needed to help out...

Connorr

Question

Ok so today I am here to request for someone that knows how to dev a Epoch server that would be willing to help out because atm I'm the only one that is able to do the dev side of things on our server and tbh I know VERY VERY little, so it would be great if someone would come give us a hand or even show me the ropes, we are a new community and are wanting to create a fun server for everyone to play on. If you would be interested please PM me with any questions you may have.

Sorry if this kind of post isn't allowed and please feel free to remove it.

Thanks.

3 answers to this question

Hey dude, there are loooads of threads here with everything you could want to find, get a few things in mind you want to start with and hit search. There might be someone who wants to do it for you, but its more fun learning it all, doesn't take long to get a reply on here if you need help also.

ps.ritchie loves the fluxcapacitor

Hey dude, there are loooads of threads here with everything you could want to find, get a few things in mind you want to start with and hit search. There might be someone who wants to do it for you, but its more fun learning it all, doesn't take long to get a reply on here if you need help also.

ps.ritchie loves the fluxcapacitor

I suppose I will keep giving it a try and have a look around and see what I can start with, I tried adding stuff to the AI shops but it didn't seem to work but nevermind.