0.2.5.2 Version from epochmod.com are corrupt!!

Schloti1993

0.2.5.2 Version from epochmod.com are corrupt!!

Since Few days players asking us why he can not join on our server. I says testing is on other Servers but he can not  join on every servers!!

I asking where he downloading this. the answer was epochmod.com.

After i giving his our download link he can join every servers.

So i must say the download from this site is false!

Please Fix that!!

StonXer, every post you say that, it was never funny the first time, it never will be :rolleyes:

@Schloti - What download ? there are a few mirrors, the .torrent isn't corrupted as i've used it myself and the nature of bittorrent will disgard any bad data.

Every player/friend I send  to epochmod.com to dl the files logs in no problem. I am just assuming this is a ID10T error, totally end user issue.

I am also assuming here, that they are not paying attention when downloading the proper files, and are most likely downloading the 0.3. RC files. not the current stable release. Just a hunch

Check to see if they have the following files:

a2_epoch_structures.pbo

a3_epoch_functions.pbo

Have them move them to their desktop and try to rejoin.

If its the problem my clients have been having, then its possibly a difference between the files on the epoch torrent and the files that the A3Launcher downloads. The epoch torrent doesn't have those while the A3Launcher does.

I would also be curious to know if anyone has those files (From memory, I think I saw them in my 0.3.0.1 files, but I'm not positive).