Point of Interest

Fog Horn

I won't explain how it got to this point but I would like to share the reply from Bohemia Interactive Legal Rep regarding my reply to his request for information regarding my server ( It's a ghost town ) so his question was Hilarious , anyway , here you go people that worry about such things ....

As for your concerns about the lack of action, rest assured we are currently working hard on improving our system and on addressing the situation. Those who comply with the rules and get approved now and play by the book will have much easier situation later on, as we will take further steps against those who monetize against the rules.

Thank you and best regards.

Vojtěch Schubert
Legal Department
Bohemia Interactive a.s.
Nad Pomníkem 9, 150 00 Praha 5, Czech Rep.

BTW , Not Stirring , Just Sharing  :)

I think its just stupid from Bohemia to have this reglementation - i am not a hoster but monetezation will bring competition - competition brings content, content attracks new players - new players bring new hosts - new host brings more competition = better server, better content = better game. Especially for BI - where arma3 is about 60 % just about his mods. But yeah - a company which has such a bad multiplayer optimization - after all the problems in a2 - doenst really think that smart about the things which made arma really popular and standing out of simulations.

its english but yeah comes from france --

example

The trend to increasing reglementation in the field of

international banking remains unbroken.

reglementation is a french word not english , the english translation is regulated or regulation. In the example it would be regulations.

I won't explain how it got to this point but I would like to share the reply from Bohemia Interactive Legal Rep regarding my reply to his request for information regarding my server ( It's a ghost town ) so his question was Hilarious , anyway , here you go people that worry about such things ....

As for your concerns about the lack of action, rest assured we are currently working hard on improving our system and on addressing the situation. Those who comply with the rules and get approved now and play by the book will have much easier situation later on, as we will take further steps against those who monetize against the rules.

Thank you and best regards.

Vojtěch Schubert

Legal Department

Bohemia Interactive a.s.

Nad Pomníkem 9, 150 00 Praha 5, Czech Rep.

BTW , Not Stirring , Just Sharing  :)

So what they are saying is what they have always said but failed to back up. No surprise there and no change there. Nothing new to see here folks!