Change the respawn location?

America

Question

5 answers to this question

How can i change the respawn location?

@EpochHive /Addons/a3_epoch_server_settings/Config.cpp

telePos[] = { 

{ "Transport_EPOCH", { 23599.8,17996.1,0.45505 }, "", { 23600.2,18024.7,0.0364842 } }, //Fresh Spawn Respawn box

Change the second section to the new grid as shown above in orange^^^

@EpochHive /Addons/a3_epoch_server_settings/Config.cpp

telePos[] = { 

{ "Transport_EPOCH", { 23599.8,17996.1,0.45505 }, "", { 23600.2,18024.7,0.0364842 } }, //Fresh Spawn Respawn box

Change the second section to the new grid as shown above in orange^^^

That's not what determines the spot of the respawn box.  Only the position of the teleportals.  The first set of coords is where the portal is placed and the second set of coords is the destination position of that same portal.    The position of the box is determined by the respawn_east and respawn_west coords in mission.sqm.

Darth why are you not a admin when you by far help out the most people on a consistent basis! Been looking for this all bloody night.

If you got a donator section on your site pm me so I can! Your help is invaluable.

I'm happy to be of help! :)

That's not what determines the spot of the respawn box.  Only the position of the teleportals.  The first set of coords is where the portal is placed and the second set of coords is the destination position of that same portal.    The position of the box is determined by the respawn_east and respawn_west coords in mission.sqm.

hey, i changed those coords but the spawn box stays in the same place ? any idea why ?