sale value

BullRaider

Yesterday I joined a server where every item had 6 times increased price at Traders. Selling though was regular. I mean, jokes on admin, because he fucked up. What's the point of even buying from trader or selling anything to them when you do not get anything from it? The guy probably didn't understand economics, how prices should not be such artificially created. Now he made it like, 17k for a chopper, but if you wanna sell, it will be only 2500. Wow. Where is logic in that?

And this is why, kids, I think that most admins in Epoch servers are retarded.

Yesterday I joined a server where every item had 6 times increased price at Traders. Selling though was regular. I mean, jokes on admin, because he fucked up. What's the point of even buying from trader or selling anything to them when you do not get anything from it? The guy probably didn't understand economics, how prices should not be such artificially created. Now he made it like, 17k for a chopper, but if you wanna sell, it will be only 2500. Wow. Where is logic in that?

And this is why, kids, I think that most admins in Epoch servers are retarded.

my will was to remove the sale of motorcycles or the sales value of the bikes equal to 0, because I'm working on a script to create bikes from metals.