Epoch mods.

Smok3

So my server thread gets removed for supposed fake account bumps. No proof provided at all. I myself have family that play and comment on my server thread. Yet many other server threads bump posts early and mods do shit about it. RCG is done with this forum. Tavi life and full on cash shop. :)

So my server thread gets removed for supposed fake account bumps. No proof provided at all. I myself have family that play and comment on my server thread. Yet many other server threads bump posts early and mods do shit about it. RCG is done with this forum. Tavi life and full on cash shop. :)

Did you ask for the proof? Or have proof of a rebuttal without just posting this? Did you try to take care of it through proper channels first?

It was hidden for 24 hours, not removed for the constant bumping and bickering with another server owner. After repeated warnings and attempts to communicate, which were ignored. At times we are dealing with a page of reports from these two particular posters. I am very patient and lenient but enough already, for the love of all that is good, please stop..

Axeman has way more patience then I have now. If I see early bumps I will give you one warning, second will be a 24 hour ban, third time...let's hope there is no third time. Same goes for server bashing.  I am pretty sure most of us are adults, so I think maybe trying to act like one would better the community.