advanced trolling log

mupetz

On our server its only alowed raid bases when one of the ownergrp is online. Thats the reason i want to inplement such a log

How the hell are you to know if they are online or not? They could be online and just away from the base. Unless you have a script on your server that places a mark on the base showing "HEY I'M HOME COME GET ME" that would be for lack of better words dumb.

IE: Base gets raided. Owner is online but lies and says they weren't, you're digging through logs and unable to validate this claim either way and the person raiding the base gets reprimanded for doing stuff that would be normal in a real life apocalyptic situation and even more normal in Epoch. 

Maybe I'm crazy.

I'd wait for the 0.3 update (reinforced building objects) and let the game be the sandbox it is; smart base builders will have bases that can't be raided clean, they take some damage but expensive stuff stays out of reach.

Putting rules you cannot enforce (and seriously, you can't enforce this by any means) only pisses off players... 

Yes, when the game goes alpha you can put "diag_log" lines all over the code to have stuff logged into your RPT, but for now, nope.

I'd wait for the 0.3 update (reinforced building objects) and let the game be the sandbox it is; smart base builders will have bases that can't be raided clean, they take some damage but expensive stuff stays out of reach.

Putting rules you cannot enforce (and seriously, you can't enforce this by any means) only pisses off players... 

Yes, when the game goes alpha you can put "diag_log" lines all over the code to have stuff logged into your RPT, but for now, nope.

As long as there are "smart base builders" with expensive stuff in the base there isn't a smart base.