Playstyle Survey

SPIB0X

Servers that start you with a loadout are playing half the game for you, where's the fun in that? You might as well be playing COD

Never understood it either. I've seen people defend it saying "hey not everyone has the time to collect gear"... then why are you even playing Epoch?

Loving this thread. Always find it interesting to hear peoples playstyle and weapons of choice.

Can anybody confirm or direct me to a page with some info on how sound travels in Epoch? I'm curious to know how important suppressors are and how far away I can shoot somebody without giving away my location via gunfire sound.

All this time i've been rocking 5.56mm guns and hoarding them in my base and it's beginning to make sense to me now why I hardly ever kill anybody from long distance when im scoped in and using a suppressor. Must be hitting just not doing enough damage

Maybe watch this to understand the various characteristics of the different calibre weapons in Arma 3:

I tend to hope for the mx sw with a suppressor, mainly for the 100 round case. Love the RCO and/or the DMS scopes. I am a scavenger so i go for max capacity and hope for an elbv vest and carryall back pack. FAK, and vehicle repair kit.