New server, reasonably popular, need help.

mrConfused

Hey all,

I started a new server for Epoch in the UK, I added all the scripts and such myself, got it up and running properly and it has become reasonably popular, peaked tonight at 55 out of 80. Now I think I have taken on more than I first expected, was new to Arma servers and spent a lot of time tinkering and getting it to work, learning the process, from you guys so thanks for that. I want to keep it running but it is taking up far too much of my time, I need a rethink on a few things and decide whether I want to start a community for it. If anyone had a server or knows the technicalities of setting up Arma 3 Epoch servers/and or communities and is interested in helping with this, admin wise, adding mods etc, drop me a message and we can talk.

Just to make it clear, I don't need help setting it up as such or establishing it, just a hand now improving it and taking an active role so I can free up some time and improve it for the people that play there. 

Well congrats pulling that kinda activity is lucky for a first timer! I think most of the people on here are going it solo as well. I would help if you have any questions. Right now I juggle 2 servers solo and have committed to assist 1 other server owner but I'll always help if I can!

Try and get some nice groups on, and see if you can start something from there..

I did the same; hosted games for more then a decade, then ran into some old friends who where willing to start a community and all things related with it.. So I joined them with my hosting knowledge and combined their social / admin skills with my techy stuff and from there we went all the way !

Running a server solo is becoming a job very fast, esp. if you need to admin it too, so find friends, become friendly with a mature group and work from there.

Kudos for you for !