PublicVariable Restriction 0 Value Restriction

TheVampire

Question

Trying to set up a server for some friends. It's running well, but everyone who joins is getting kicked for the below.

Value Restriction #0 "EPAH_qaitgqsp" = ["Changed RscDisplayConfigure >> onLoad >> ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayConfigure",'GUI'] call 	(uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay')",0,<NULL-object>,"rwmgu"]

I assume this is the Antihack var, but there is this in publicvariable.txt line 0.

!="EPAH_[a-z]{5,10}"

So I'm not sure why they are getting kicked.

I'm on the Epoch 0.2.5.2 Hotfix, and BEC v1.607

11 answers to this question

I haven't got the reloaded message since the last Epoch update and everyone stays connected to my server just fine.  I thought it was just something they changed on the back end that removed the display.  Do you still have the pubvar.original?  That file wasn't included as part of the new update so I removed the old one.  

Found the issue. I was launching @CBA_A3 on the server, but must not have had it added correctly, or keys wrong or something.

Removed CBA from the server launch params and all is well.

I've got BE filters with CBA extensions already cleared if you want them.  

Serverside Hotfix was posted today: 

Looks like this might be related? 

Edit: Started writing it before Vampire's last post, but got held up by coworker discussion. Anyway, hotfix "B" is still out and should be deployed to servers. ;)

I had switched to B before realizing what the mistake was, and changing to B hadn't fixed it itself.

Thanks of course though.