Losing items from vehicles you find and park in trader zones

Dyderich

Question

Trying to figure out why my equipment in a vehicle (in backpacks) is gone when I came back online from yesterday?

The server is currently in testing mode so there are no other players playing currently - so no issue about someone else grabbing stuff.

I am trying to figure out this Epoch mod with doing as much as possible to eventually learn to modify stuff once I see what currently works/has issues/has bugs.

One HMMWV I had parked at the Trader city near NEA (the enclave at the castle) - came back and saw all 3 backpacks were totally empty of equipment - I had worked for a bit getting the entire backpacks filled with planks and lumber.

Think I even lost my fuel pump which I got off some spawn I cannot remember now....and lost my sledgehammer top... So far this item is hard as hell to find.  I have managed to lose the handle as well with the items disappearing and found one handle yesterday but will have to see if it is still in place tonight when I get back online.

I have managed to find only 2 combo locks so far in all my travels, so those seem to be pretty rare drops.  The sledge top was also pretty rare drop.

I am getting not a single helo crash site at all on my game...especially with the amount of traveling I do between NWA, Castle City Traders, NEA and down to Berenzino.  You would figure I would come across at least 1-2.

I need to look at supply drops as well...thought this was part of Epoch (at least read it somewhere with the notes).

7 answers to this question

Good to know - Did not originally....small weird stuff like this is very important for someone who just started out with the game...its not like you join a server and see a list of things to avoid....and as any hoarder will tell you...more backpacks = more storage :)  vehicle has storage space for backpacks so you figure hey...storage of backpacks...backpack storage as well...lots and lots of space to store my scavenged stuff :)