need help for chernarus

insomniaK

You want help but you give us very little info to work with 

so you changed A3Server.cfg to epoch.Chernarus is that all you have done?

Did you make sure in your mpmissions folder there  a pbo named epoch.Chernarus.pbo

Did you unwrap the missions.sqm?

Do you have AiA installed?

These are the things you have to do to get, chernarus working

This is what you need: A working Arma 3 Epoch server for example on Altis or Stratis. A Programm to open, extract and pack pbos, I recommend pbo manager. To edit the files an editor, for example notepad++.

1:you have to download the AllInArmaterrainPack which has the chernarus map inside.

2: extract the pack inside of your a3 server folder.

3: inside the @AllInArmaTerrainPack folder you can find a folder called keys. copy these keys inside the keys folder which is located in your arma 3 server folder ( the Epoch key should be also contained inside this folder)

4: check if you have a mission pbo inside your mpmissions folder, if yes you are fine, if not download the latest epoch files in which you will find it.

5: let the server load the chernarus mission. to get the server load the chernarus mission you have to go to SC\config.cfg find the line where it says epoch.Altis and change it to epoch.Chernarus.

6: edit your start parameter. open your server start bat. after @epoch_hive; add @AllInArmaTerrainpack; so the mods part looks like : -mod=@Epoch;@epoch_hive;@AllInArmaTerrainpack;

7: if you already had the server running with another map go to your Epoch server folder\DB and delete the dumb file, or create a folder to backup it there.

8: start your game with the @AllInArmaTerrainpack addon. If you're trying around editing with the 3D editor or other mods I suggest you starting the game with a bat which calls the parameters. create a bat with the following content for Epoch with the AiA pack: arma3.exe -mod=@Epoch;@AllInArmaTerrainpack; - noSplash. (for recruits : the -mods part tells the game which @ addons it has to load. -noSplash causes that there's no annoying Arma intro shown when starting the game.

If you have any questions unanswered feel free to PM me or visit me in one of the TeamSpeak servers given in the signature.

Guys, if you want to be a server host / admin, you need to READ. Don't skip the longs posts thinking "that's too much work".

READ, FOLLOW to the LETTER, LINE by LINE.

Even spoonfeeding you, it requires you to follow the guides, thoroughly.

If you think it's too much work, or you can't be CBA to read posts, then go play on a nice server and don't bother.

aia terrain pack installed

*LAUNCH PARAMATER*

START arma3server.exe -mod=@Epoch;@EpochHive;@AllInArmaTerrainpack; -config=D:\Games\a3epochServer\SC\config.cfg -port=2302 -profiles=SC -cfg=D:\Games\a3epochServer\SC\basic.cfg -name=SC

*CONFIG*

// EPOCH SERVER CONFIG

// GLOBAL SETTINGS
hostname         = "blablablabla";
password         = "";
passwordAdmin       = "fdgfdgdfgdfg";
logFile             = "A3Master.log";
verifySignatures   = 2;
BattlEye            = 1;
requiredBuild = 128075;

// WHITELIST FILE TYPES
allowedLoadFileExtensions[] = {:};
allowedPreprocessFileExtensions[] = {"sqf"};
allowedHTMLLoadExtensions[] = {:};

// WELCOME MESSAGE ("message of the day")
// It can be several lines, separated by comma
// Empty messages "" will not be displayed at all but are only for increasing the interval

motd[] = {
"",
""
};
motdInterval = 5;               // Time interval (in seconds) between each message

// JOINING RULES
maxPlayers = 100; // Maximum amount of players. Civilians and watchers, beholder, bystanders and so on also count as player.

// VOTING
voteMissionPlayers = 200;    // Prevents Votes.
voteThreshold = 2; // Prevents Votes.

// INGAME SETTINGS
disableVoN = 0;         // If set to 1, Voice over Net will not be available
vonCodecQuality = 20;       // Quality from 1 to 30
persistent = 1;         // If 1, missions still run on even after the last player disconnected.

// MISSIONS CYCLE (see below) epoch.Altis epoch.Stratis epoch_noZ.Altis
class Missions
{
class Epoch {
template = epoch.Chernarus; // DO NOT CHANGE THIS, IT WILL BREAK YOUR SERVER
difficulty = "veteran";    // difficulty settings: veteran == NORMAL, mercenary == HARDCORE
};
};

kickDuplicate = 1;
equalModRequired = 0;
requiredSecureId = 2;
timeStampFormat = "short";

// SCRIPTING ISSUES
onUserConnected = "";
onUserDisconnected = "";
doubleIdDetected = "";

// SIGNATURE VERIFICATION
onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)"; // unsigned data detected
onHackedData = "kick (_this select 0)"; //"ban (_this select 0)"; // tampering of the signature detected
onDifferentData = "kick (_this select 0)";

misson is vanilla no script

server load but i get kick battleye script restriction 20

#20 "(_this select 0) execVM "\A3\Soft_F_Bootcamp\Offroad_01\scripts\randomize_colors.sqf"" 

These are the things you have to do to get, chernarus working

This is what you need: A working Arma 3 Epoch server for example on Altis or Stratis. A Programm to open, extract and pack pbos, I recommend pbo manager. To edit the files an editor, for example notepad++.

1:you have to download the AllInArmaterrainPack which has the chernarus map inside.

2: extract the pack inside of your a3 server folder.

3: inside the @AllInArmaTerrainPack folder you can find a folder called keys. copy these keys inside the keys folder which is located in your arma 3 server folder ( the Epoch key should be also contained inside this folder)

4: check if you have a mission pbo inside your mpmissions folder, if yes you are fine, if not download the latest epoch files in which you will find it.

5: let the server load the chernarus mission. to get the server load the chernarus mission you have to go to SC\config.cfg find the line where it says epoch.Altis and change it to epoch.Chernarus.

6: edit your start parameter. open your server start bat. after @epoch_hive; add @AllInArmaTerrainpack; so the mods part looks like : -mod=@Epoch;@epoch_hive;@AllInArmaTerrainpack;

7: if you already had the server running with another map go to your Epoch server folder\DB and delete the dumb file, or create a folder to backup it there.

8: start your game with the @AllInArmaTerrainpack addon. If you're trying around editing with the 3D editor or other mods I suggest you starting the game with a bat which calls the parameters. create a bat with the following content for Epoch with the AiA pack: arma3.exe -mod=@Epoch;@AllInArmaTerrainpack; - noSplash. (for recruits : the -mods part tells the game which @ addons it has to load. -noSplash causes that there's no annoying Arma intro shown when starting the game.

If you have any questions unanswered feel free to PM me or visit me in one of the TeamSpeak servers given in the signature.

Pls give me the key's names.