TOW/LIFT

Grimm

going to try and create a tow and lift script this after noon from one of my arma 2 ones i need to edit some files first to change the vehicles to arma 3 and look at the player add actions ass its difrent in arma 3 no scroll option to select or de select objects i will keep people posted on my progress

tow an lift was working before the 0.2.5.2 patch it stopped working after the patch i dont know if you need to add it  server side or just change some settings  but ive been on servers that have it working but cant seem to find a admin there to help me  

could you share your fixed version of tow lift please

just note i didnt create this script i simply just edited some settings so people cant tow locked vehicles ect..... as it wasnt working how it should all credits go to the scripter for this awesome script ive just put in the lines in the folders ,.sqf and txt that you need to have in yours have fun

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ytdtq52uyalsyt4/epoch.Altis.pbo?dl=0

b_560_95_1.png

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

just note i didnt create this script i simply just edited some settings so people cant tow locked vehicles ect..... as it wasnt working how it should all credits go to the scripter for this awesome script ive just put in the lines in the folders ,.sqf and txt that you need to have in yours have fun

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ytdtq52uyalsyt4/epoch.Altis.pbo?dl=0

b_560_95_1.png

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

I keep getting kicked for Battleye restriction #4. Help please

The towing and lifting mechanics just invite people to glitch vehicles into and out of buildings/bases... they just removed the lifting mechanic on the server I play on and I am really glad. The slingload mechanic that came with the helicopter DLC is completely different since physics are rendered on the vehicle being slung and I really enjoy it. 

The lifting script: