rcon mobile tool

falcons_talons

Lots of them for iOS if you ever get an iPhone... RCON HQ lets you check server hostname, current map, number of players and bans, whos on server, scores, you can kick or ban, full command line etc... other as well but thats the one I use.

Thanks for that. I use iOS on the iphone and iPad.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gtxinteractive.rconqueryclient&hl=en

I have been speaking to this dev via email, the next release is out in a few weeks, i requested for optional notifications when player joins, give the guy an email [email protected] if you can think of anything else, seems like a nice chap and will build it to suit peoples needs he will get a donation from me for sure when its completed brill tool .

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gtxinteractive.rconqueryclient&hl=en

I have been speaking to this dev via email, the next release is out in a few weeks, i requested for optional notifications when player joins, give the guy an email [email protected] if you can think of anything else, seems like a nice chap and will build it to suit peoples needs he will get a donation from me for sure when its completed brill tool .

Gonna check it out  :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Lots of them for iOS if you ever get an iPhone... RCON HQ lets you check server hostname, current map, number of players and bans, whos on server, scores, you can kick or ban, full command line etc... other as well but thats the one I use.

but how do u make it work for arma 3?

• 3 months later...

but how do u make it work for arma 3?

You can see side chat in Query Commander? How?

Query Commander works quite well on android, just log in via rcon.

to write text to the players, you will need to add say -1 infront of anything you want to write, or it will not be send, like this:

say -1 Hello

the number (-1) represents all players.

to write a personal message to a certain player, you need to write the player id number, so if you want to send a personal message only to player nr 1 (first player is number 0), you would do something like this:

say 1 Hello player 1