build system

kiel367

any plans to change/upgrade it? at the moment its a bit, hit and miss, you can put things down fine one min, then the next turn round with a building item, and you are either up in the air, or you kill yourselves/others, just my thoughts, but i think it should be more like the arma 2 version, where the parts you have ready to build, can be passed through, i.e you can walk through it, i see loads of people complaining about dying while building due to the building parts being derpy

Honestly the build system the way it is currently implemented is very hit or miss. Objects hitting other objects is fine as long as they interact well with each other. These don't. Put a floor down and it flings itself or someone else 30 meters into the air. Getting killed by something your trying to build isn't fun. It is in fact "derpy". I think ghosting them until you get them placed is a great idea. It worked fine with snap build pro so it should work fine here.

I hope next update come a better physics for building items !!!

1) The foundation must be have higher, so player can build in deeper water and foundation go until ground.

2) Some of Woodenfloor are not plane when more foundations in a row.

3) Founfations must have a deeper place function

Cant build a great wall on ground when it is not plane, and foundations I can not place deeper :(