Deemer

Data file too short

Question

Rebooted my server and now whenever the first person connects, it kills the server with the message:

Data file too short 'mpmissions\epoch.Atlis.pbo. Expected -2064155851 B, got 25379 B

Nothing has changed... any ideas???

9 answers to this question

Rebooted my server and now whenever the first person connects, it kills the server with the message:

Data file too short 'mpmissions\epoch.Atlis.pbo. Expected -2064155851 B, got 25379 B

Nothing has changed... any ideas???

Was this a straight copy & paste ?  Or did you type that line manually ?

So the message is : Data file too short 'mpmissions\epoch.Altis.pbo. Expected -2064155851 B, got 25379 B  ??

AFAIK the only place it's called is in config.cfg. Can you post the "class Missions" bit from that file?

How big *is* your mpmissions\epoch.Altis.pbo ?

FYI Deemer, your 1st post had ATLIS , not ALTIS, hence my question. Esp. since you said you type it exactly, word for word :)

I got it to work.  Evidentally the file does not like to be edited via wordpad.  Its up.. I cant, however get any addon's to work, I.E. SEM.  Or the status bar thing.  Is there a reference to any tutorials on how to add these things? I followed the readme for SEM, but I don't even know how to verify if it even works..