Can a kind person offer an update summary

TheHermit

Been away for the last few weeks, trying to skim the forum for new info.

Is there anyone who can, in a few sentences, round up what the main changes, features are?

Last I've checked we could store Krypto at ATMs. I know new maps are in testing. Food and drink enhancements. Honey!

If there is not much else needed to know, or if I need to shut up and read around more :D... that's ok too. OK to delete.

But a nice page for people to quickly stay updated with crucial/critical info at a glance would be extremely helpful, and take the work out of trying to keep up. A lot of info on server side issues are getting mixed in with player info. It gets kinda difficult. Maybe a separate page?

Been away for the last few weeks, trying to skim the forum for new info.

Is there anyone who can, in a few sentences, round up what the main changes, features are?

Last I've checked we could store Krypto at ATMs. I know new maps are in testing. Food and drink enhancements. Honey!

If there is not much else needed to know, or if I need to shut up and read around more :D... that's ok too. OK to delete.

But a nice page for people to quickly stay updated with crucial/critical info at a glance would be extremely helpful, and take the work out of trying to keep up. A lot of info on server side issues are getting mixed in with player info. It gets kinda difficult. Maybe a separate page?

do you mean a separate page like this?