[Request] Any ideas how to make donator skins without using ESS?

GaspArt

Question

Heyho. 
Somebody know how to make donator skins for players?
Have 2 ideas: 
Make special RMB action on item for special players \\ or \\ spawn with this skin. 
First way is pretty better, but how to make it?
Of course need to add sqf's link on item - there is no problem. But what to write in this sqf?

May somebody will share this script? :)

6 answers to this question

With that you could have the skins spawn on them when they create a new character. I'm sure you could also force a new character to use a certain skin but I'm not sure how add that.

I know this script. but there is no way to make player after spawn not Suvivor2_dz or same. :C 

Maybe an if statement in the player spawn files? Only thing im not sure of is the possibility to force the clothing change =\  adding the clothes to inventory by uid and deleteing the survivor skin after would be easy.

Edit: Going to work on this a bit when i get a chance. If anyone else cares to try, replaceUnit is the command to force a skin. Just look it up for examples.

Maybe an if statement in the player spawn files? Only thing im not sure of is the possibility to force the clothing change =\  adding the clothes to inventory by uid and deleteing the survivor skin after would be easy.

Edit: Going to work on this a bit when i get a chance. If anyone else cares to try, replaceUnit is the command to force a skin. Just look it up for examples.

Mb. But I hoped, that somebody already have already maded script :c

so, no more ideas?

Try this

in init.sqf  after 

if (!isDedicated) then { 

add

p2_newspawn = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "donator_skin.sqf";	

waitUntil {!isNil ("PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord")};
	if (dayzPlayerLogin2 select 2) then
	{
		player spawn p2_newspawn;
	};

create file donator_skin.sqf and inside add

sleep 5;

if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["1111111111","222222222222","3333333333333"]) then {   //Doantor ID here
      [dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Sniper1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;     //replace Sniper1_DZ with skin you want

};

Not sure, but u can try

Also i think u must add skin name in variables.sqf or after restart player get back default skin

AllPlayers = ["Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorWcombat_DZ".......................................]

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

as9rdf1TAH8.jpg