[Suggestion] Loss of Krypto for killing

BetterDeadThanZed

An idiot, dolt, or dullard is an intellectually disabled person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way.

You are because you're basing your assumptions on a join date of a forum. That in no way concludes that I have no knowledge of what is going on. Thus you're self-defeating, and counterproductive I.E. an IDIOT.

Name calling will not earn you respect, nor will it put you in good favor with the moderators of this forum. You've made a bad first impression on this forum so far with your behavior and have turned a suggestion thread into just another name-calling topic. I expect this topic may be locked soon. It's ok because I moved my suggestion to the Github already. As you gain experience on the forum, I hope that you will become a more productive member. 

Name calling will not earn you respect, nor will it put you in good favor with the moderators of this forum. You've made a bad first impression on this forum so far with your behavior and have turned a suggestion thread into just another name-calling topic. I expect this topic may be locked soon. It's ok because I moved my suggestion to the Github already. As you gain experience on the forum, I hope that you will become a more productive member. 

Coming from the guy who is demanding a response from the DEVS. You are not the forum, just because you don't like what I've said which is not name calling you fit the term exactly. You are only grasping at straws, trying to make your self look important. By your ideology for example; Should you be a member of a local hockey league for years and say Patrick Kane joined that league a few days ago, he therefor KNOWS nothing about hockey. Or another example you are a local on the local school board and someone from another county just moved there who was say a school superintendent joins your school board your claim is he knows nothing because he just joined the school board after you did.

This is the definition of IDIOT therefor I am not name calling I am using the correct term in its intended use.

You are also trying to speak for others who do not share your opinion. Take for example the moderators. I know for sure I have the respect of one. As he has made me an admin to his server.

Again stop grasping at straws you're only making your self look more childish. Grow up some and learn how to debate with out making idle threats[banning some one] or pretending others view your opinion. Let them speak for them self's. 

Giving an attitude towards long established members of this community, such as myself, only makes you look bad. You should probably consider moving on and forget about this topic before the moderators become involved.

only thing I've seen is you might have alot of posts but probably most of those are useless considering your condescending attitude and lack of tactfulness in regards to thinking you're some sort of god on this forum. Seems to me if you believe yourself to be above everyone else you would be a moderator.. But humm with ~2900 posts you haven't managed to achieve that.

Giving someone attitude because they are condescending towards others is exactly what I do regardless of how many posts they have. Post count does not grant the right to be an arrogant jerk. That sir does not make me look bad, how ever with your ever quest to deflect the truth only makes you look the fool.

only thing I've seen is you might have alot of posts but probably most of those are useless considering your condescending attitude and lack of tactfulness in regards to thinking you're some sort of god on this forum. Seems to me if you believe yourself to be above everyone else you would be a moderator.. But humm with ~2900 posts you haven't managed to achieve that.

Giving someone attitude because they are condescending towards others is exactly what I do regardless of how many posts they have. Post count does not grant the right to be an arrogant jerk. That sir does not make me look bad, how ever with your ever quest to deflect the truth only makes you look the fool.

Again, incorrect assumptions. I do believe you are just upset that I have remained civil in this discussion whereas you felt the need to call me names and make incorrect accusations. Have a nice day and make sure you avoid my servers at all costs. It would just upset you so to be on a horribly configured, badly admined server.

Again, incorrect assumptions. I do believe you are just upset that I have remained civil in this discussion whereas you felt the need to call me names and make incorrect accusations. Have a nice day and make sure you avoid my servers at all costs. It would just upset you so to be on a horribly configured, badly admined server.

Wow, what an attempt to save face.. You claim name calling. Last I checked when someone acts to that of an correct term calling them that is not name calling because that would be the correct term to use..

Had I called you a fag or some other derogatory comment that had no bearing on the way you act then yes that would be considered name calling.

Whats funny is you're trying to word comeback in a manor that's not what you mean. So let me re word your quote exactly what you meant to say.

Again, correct assumptions. I do believe I'm upset that you have remained civil in this discussion providing full explanations of terms of language, whereas I made incorrect accusations. Have a nice day and make sure you avoid my servers at all costs, I badly admin my server and will ban you because I want to feel like I'm important.