Server Testing. Players Disconnect?

dzrealkiller

Hi I have had a server up for around a week now and every player that joins seems to get disconnected instantly... Would anybody be willing to join the server just to see if it lets you on? And if you get kicked could you please write what it says you where kicked for here.

Here Is my IP: 37.187.158.76:2302

This Is no weird act to get players, this is simply asking for help, you can leave right after connecting if you wish and report back here.

Thanks in advance for any that help.

Seems like only me and a couple of my friends can get on... everyone else gets disconnected.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I have had a server up for around a week now and every player that joins seems to get disconnected instantly... Would anybody be willing to join the server just to see if it lets you on? And if you get kicked could you please write what it says you where kicked for here.

Here Is my IP: 37.187.158.76:2302

This Is no weird act to get players, this is simply asking for help, you can leave right after connecting if you wish and report back here.

Thanks in advance for any that help.

Seems like only me and a couple of my friends can get on... everyone else gets disconnected.

Hi this is a common issue, it's worth lookin around the forums a bit as there are various solutions than have had some success.

First you'll always have some players that will connect and disconnect instantly, for some time a was having the same issue. One day my server was 30 a night and then nothing.

I fixed it with a clean install and I took a fresh look at my BE filters.

I did this almost a week ago and the server is already seeing more traffic. Whats more epoch bans have dropped to 0.

A re-install may be a little over kill but it cleans house. Also keep a change log! this will have you troubleshoot issues like this.

I'm on the train at the mo but I'll check out your server in a few mins.