Feedback

Saltzman

go through files in mission system, change combat mode to RED anywhere you see it, If it's already RED then its all based on server performance at that point. in my unpopulated server the AI on MGs will headshot u out of a heli from 1500m

in a populated server (30-50 players) they tend to desync and barely react at all.

Add them in DZMSconfig.sqf     Check out the main page for DZMS, lots of good info in the replies to help you customize it. I know it's a lot of shit to look through, but it's definitely worth it!

It's been quite a while since I've used DZMS, so I'm a bit rusty with it. But i think to add them to AI there is a separate config file for them.

That i dont know. I dont have it on hand to look through. It would only take a minute to find... use notepad++ and use search, and search for Combat. Im not 100% sure it's even an option in DZMS tbh.

Just figured it's worth a shot. Your best bet is to post in the DZMS thread tbh. Sorry im not more helpful with this.

It'll most likely be due to server load. The server has to simulate almost every object on the map as well as be the brains of AI, it has a tough work day.

When I spawn a couple AI on my dev server, not DZMS AI, just AI, they obliterate me up to 1.5k away. Which I put down to the fact that I'm either a genius AI maker, or, less ridiculous, my dev server has only 19 objects in the database and no scripts on it.