Group Bug?

Primus Palus

I'm having an issue where I am the group leader for some 8 or 10 people. I crashed and died in freak gasoline fight accident (helicopter) right about 10 minutes before a restart. I got my stuff back, server restarted, and pushed me back to the spawn as a fresh spawn again. I returned to my buddy who collected my stuff the first time and got my gear back. Cool. Unfortunately I soon noticed I was not seeing his group icon. He wasn't seeing mine either.

I go to the group menu and it's blank asking me to spend money on a new group. But, I show up in the other group to the other members as the leader. With only one other Mod, I'm waiting to catch him online to boot me, and re-invite me (if that's even possible).

Can I do something to fix this? I'm the admin for the server so I do have access to the database. I've gone through about 3 or 4 restarts now and it's not automatically fixed me.

I'm a bit concerned that the base will be compromised if I can't get back into this group. So far even though I don't show grouped via icon, we all share the base permissions still.

Any ideas?

Yup if someone in group dc's whilst they are dead it bugs out the group.

We've had to recreate our group several times so far.

Then that must be the trigger. We're now having a tough time re-creating the group because it thinks the people are still grouped. I'll run to the bug forum and create a thread there.