How can i make higher loot spawns

StonedPoodle

Though its not intended or even permitted at this point, some server owners have figured a way to this, not sure what server it was i went on, but i didnt find S#%$, and in 15 min the server restarted. after the server came back up, loot spawned in as if it were DayZ epoch. By that i mean on the ground and all over the place. I setup my own A3 epoch server just as a test server to see what could be done. By looking at the files, it's seemed as if they didn't want us to mess with much. But anyway what im getting at, in my server which is completely vanilla (no mods) you have to open/search stuff to find anything at all.

I don't see how it could possibly work.  The loot table is called from a pbo as part of the mod files, which means that if you edit it everyone has to have the same copy of the file or it won't work right.  You'd have to have access to the higher level files to tell it to look in the mission file for a custom loot table.  I don't see how it could be possible at this point.  

Though its not intended or even permitted at this point, some server owners have figured a way to this, not sure what server it was i went on, but i didnt find S#%$, and in 15 min the server restarted. after the server came back up, loot spawned in as if it were DayZ epoch. By that i mean on the ground and all over the place. I setup my own A3 epoch server just as a test server to see what could be done. By looking at the files, it's seemed as if they didn't want us to mess with much. But anyway what im getting at, in my server which is completely vanilla (no mods) you have to open/search stuff to find anything at all.

A few servers are using the A3 wasteland code to spawn shit on the ground.  I haven't done it myself, but that is essentially what their attempting/doing. see https://github.com/Panaetius/ZCG_A3Wasteland_Altis/tree/master/addons/Lootspawnerfor inspiration.