[BETA] FastPointGaming - Redis/MySql Database Managment Web Application - Source Code for the community

FastPoint Gaming

Found a problem with you registration system.

You are allowed to use special characters in the password during registration, but on the login page the password field doesn't accept special characters. I sent an email to [email protected].

My account is registered and verified, but I cannot log in with the password I chose during registration due to the special character. I cannot see an option to reset or recover my password anywhere either.

Found a problem with you registration system.

You are allowed to use special characters in the password during registration, but on the login page the password field doesn't accept special characters. I sent an email to [email protected].

My account is registered and verified, but I cannot log in with the password I chose during registration due to the special character. I cannot see an option to reset or recover my password anywhere either.

Received your email, I'll make a password recovery option as well as stopping the special character issue. I'll reply here once the update is pushed live.

I know you're probably a little busy, but I was really hoping to try out your service. And with my password issue I cannot login with the current password, and there's not option to reset it yet. Is there any chance you can just reset my password for me? Or delete my account so I can recreate it? Thanks!

I know you're probably a little busy, but I was really hoping to try out your service. And with my password issue I cannot login with the current password, and there's not option to reset it yet. Is there any chance you can just reset my password for me? Or delete my account so I can recreate it? Thanks!

I'll delete your account for you.

What's your username?

• 3 weeks later...

I registered on your Dev site just fine, but after verification I cannot log in because the password I used contains a special character. Wouldn't be an issue, but I don't see a change password option. Can you reset my password so I can give the online version a try?

I was going to submit a ticket to your main site, but the only support type is Sales...didn't feel this fell into that category, and I don't see a support link for your Dev site, which is why I'm asking you here.

I'm guessing this project has been put on the back burner by FPG...

Him sorry I've not been as active on here recently, been tied up in various other things, this is still in development however development is slow with me being the only developer working on it.

What's your username and I'll delete your account