is stealth useless with the antagonists?

SkyDogs

In Dayz you could creep about and go unnoticed, sometimes with the zombies actually walking right next to you. But in A3 Epoch the antagonists seem to have esp, finding you no matter where you hide or how covert you are.

If I'm incorrect can those who know how to allude the sappers and reapers please tell us how?

I don't know about you guys but I think you should be able to escape the antagonists with a bit of skillful hiding, instead of running off.

Those sappers really do force you to announce your super sniping spot don't they?

In Dayz you could creep about and go unnoticed, sometimes with the zombies actually walking right next to you. But in A3 Epoch the antagonists seem to have esp, finding you no matter where you hide or how covert you are.

If I'm incorrect can those who know how to allude the sappers and reapers please tell us how?

I don't know about you guys but I think you should be able to escape the antagonists with a bit of skillful hiding, instead of running off.

Those sappers really do force you to announce your super sniping spot don't they?

i log out and in to get rid of the sappers same with dogs that find my mud soaked ghillie arse.

I think sneaking around works fine with the cultist and zappers, i don't know if its harder if you are really soiled.

i log out and in to get rid of the sappers same with dogs that find my mud soaked ghillie arse.

You can always set up your own mission in the editor and snipe at some unarmed civs, just be ready to alt F4, you never know right? ;D

Thing with the sappers that annoy me is how they'll find you even if you were concealed at the time of killing someone. They spoil sniper missions.

I agree, but a few times I have been sniping and when the sapper spawned, it did not aggro on me. 

I think sneaking around works fine with the cultist and zappers, i don't know if its harder if you are really soiled.

You can always set up your own mission in the editor and snipe at some unarmed civs, just be ready to alt F4, you never know right? ;D

on the dogs tha ttrack your arse even if you get in a heli fly 8 or so k's and they will eventual cacth up, yeah im going to log out for 12 seconds to get rid of them same with sappers.