Player kicked off by BattlEye: PublicVariable Restriction #0

CaptainReid

Ah. You did not copy the content of the server files expansion dir into your expansion dir ;) if i see that correctly on my phone. Have a look at the video server files section again...or is it cleanup? One of both

Timestamp in your video?

Ah you just explained where to go

Edit: Just followed through that segment of video again. Still getting the authentication timeout issue

So, discussion over ,)

You've send the file list. I searched for battleye. No result.

Look here: https://github.com/denisio/Dayz-Epoch-Linux-Server

If you see any battleye folder there (it's the 4th entry) in the list...you are not blind and then you are missing these files. If you still say you did everything I do not answer anymore hehe.

What I did not see in my last post (and sorry for that) is, that in your list you only showed .pbo files. So the battleye dir cannot be seen here.

If you can provide a list with all files/dirs I will have another look at these. Maybe you can save the time for doing everything again.

With beta I am not sure. In my first 1.0.5.1 server I did not have beta included (for 1.63.11255). It can be that this is required for higher versions. I have it now in expansion but don't know if this is really required.

It is important that you have this in your server.cfg (so if you use 2302 as your port for example you can use these values):

At the end of this page there are some hints:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg

steamport = 2300;
steamqueryport = 2301;

and comment out the gamespy line (//).

Then you will need an steam_appid.txt file in your servers root dir with content:

Server should not kick you after a fresh install for anything (before you add new things to it like infostar or whatever scripts). I had the problem that I had bikey files in the servers root dirs key directory which should not be there for my 1.63.126652 version...I only have thiese file there:

-rw-r--r--  1 epoch epoch  157 Oct  4 12:24 dayz.bikey
-rw-r--r--  1 epoch epoch  167 Oct  4 12:24 dayz_epoch1051.bikey
-rw-r--r--  1 epoch epoch  160 Oct  4 12:24 dayz_vb.bikey

Without deleting the rest I couoldn't connect.

).

i have dayz_server as pbo not as folder :D I think it does not matter

Does anyone have working Infistar on EPOCH LINUX?

15.11.2014 11:16:44: Im walkin on sunshine (ip....) bd145e0980081c613b5f5fb6ce33aadb - #0 "PVDZE_Server_Simulation" = [<NULL-object>,false]
15.11.2014 11:27:26: EscapE (ip....) 77d92b4dda99e643ec3d3affc7f227ef - #0 "PVDZE_Server_Simulation" = [<NULL-object>,false]

i have dayz_server as pbo not as folder  :D I think it does not matter

Does anyone have working Infistar on EPOCH LINUX?

15.11.2014 11:16:44: Im walkin on sunshine (ip....) bd145e0980081c613b5f5fb6ce33aadb - #0 "PVDZE_Server_Simulation" = [<NULL-object>,false]
15.11.2014 11:27:26: EscapE (ip....) 77d92b4dda99e643ec3d3affc7f227ef - #0 "PVDZE_Server_Simulation" = [<NULL-object>,false]

Did you use his filters in the zip folder?