Enhanced Movement - i want this so badley...

kyrane

I've actually tried this addon myself, and it is very buggy to say the least. The idea is great! But it needs a lot of work.

Personally, I think this would be nice to have in when it's working better, but it would change the building a LOT, and I can only imagine that the possible climbing on basewalls would require a lot of tweeking to this addon (fx two walls stacked on top, you'll probably be able to crawl over the bottom wall thereby ignoring the one on top or the likes).

But ultimately, all these addons will be available once the serverfiles are released. It's just a matter of finding a server allowing the specific addons that you'd like see as part of the game. There's actually no need for it to be in the mod. :)

This looks totally cool I would love something in like this, as long as it doesn't bring back "OH NO GLITCHED IN THE WALL (pulling out hair from A2 buggy engine) AND MY LEGS ARE BROKEN AND I AM BLEEDING TO DEATH"

I thought BIS was going with something like this when they promised all kinds of stuff in A3. Wasn't this one of those things that was left out?

I realized it this morning over coffee, please correct me if I am wrong.

Steam workshop, it's scored 5 stars.

Isn't the point of the contest "Make Arma Not War", something they plan to add to Arma?  Maybe some DLC, that should already be in the game (PERIOD!).

So would it be a correct assumption to see it added?

I realized it this morning over coffee, please correct me if I am wrong.

Steam workshop, it's scored 5 stars.

Isn't the point of the contest "Make Arma Not War", something they plan to add to Arma?  Maybe some DLC, that should already be in the game (PERIOD!).

So would it be a correct assumption to see it added?

I think that you can safely assume that this will never be added. It just...doesn't work - and it never will on this engine.

Besides, the winner of Make Arma Not War is not decided by Steam Workshop rating.