Server Mining Bug

juicifer

Question

Hey, I originally setup a server on 1.0.2.3 and installed into it a ton of custom scripts including towing, base building 1.2 with custom extras and more and all of it worked flawlessly with no errors or bugs but when 1.0.2.4 came out I managed to cross-reference all of my files with the new 1.0.2.4 ones and merge everything together, i then replaced all of the mod files themselves with the new ones and as before, the server seems to run everything without any issue except for one: when a mining node spawns in we can go at it with a sledgehammer eventually destroying it, the node will break and become a pile of rubble with ore still among the model of it, but we are unable to do anything with the rubble and have tried having all possible tools on us at once, can the modders or someone who knows what it is calling on can let me know or give some hint as to why there is no option to mine

7 answers to this question

There is no option on either the scrollwheel or on the items in my inventory which I believe is due to merging files and not doing a typical update, would you be able to point me towards which file is responsible for you being given the option to remove the ore?

Everything else entirely works fine it just seems like the remove ore option is broken, my reason for not doing a standard update is due to how much time and work I put into the server and did the update manually as best I could.

Turns out I have the same issue with the new ammo boxes, as soon as the object is destroyed there is no way at all to interact with it, I have all of the tools needed but get no option in a scroll menu or in my inventory, does anyone know which files check which items you have and actually give you the option to salvage them? I just need to make sure I have merged the files correctly but need a pointer.

Salvaging debris from the road etc work, base building and such also is fine

I have tried but get no option at all, I manually updated the server from 1.0.2.3 to 1.0.2.4 and believe I did it wrong, I have a ton of custom stuff so a clean 1.0.2.4 isnt really an option for me, everything else works fine but ammo box wreckages and mining node wreckages have no options to interact with them after they have been destroyed.

Is this related to the MPMission self actions or is it tied into the server itself? (server_functions)?

The server I am on has the same problem with the mining nodes and the ammo boxes. and we did not do a custom install. It is a Dayz .st server so they did the install. Maybe it is a script that is making it do this? Like self BB, auto refuel, or AI? I think those are the only scripts we currently run.