Spawned in vehicle's Blowing up

ranoko

Question

ok soo..  With the latest update we are no longer allowed to spawn in vehicles..  I am trying to disable this feature as we use some admin tools to help players out and to move around the map and test things.  So everytime we spawn in a vehicle anyone that gets in it blows up and dies.. here is the code that does this

{
      name = "vehicle_cleanup";
      init = /*%FSM<STATEINIT""">*/"_safety = PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor;" \n
       "" \n
       "//Check for hackers" \n
       "  {" \n
       "  if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n
       "  diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
       "  (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
       "  _x setDamage 1;" \n
       "  };" \n
       " } forEach allUnits;" \n
       "" \n
       "PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor = _safety;"/*%FSM</STATEINIT""">*/;
      precondition = /*%FSM<STATEPRECONDITION""">*/""/*%FSM</STATEPRECONDITION""">*/;
      class Links
      {
        /*%FSM<LINK "true">*/
        class true
        {
          priority = 0.000000;
          to="general_cleanup";
          precondition = /*%FSM<CONDPRECONDITION""">*/""/*%FSM</CONDPRECONDITION""">*/;
          condition=/*%FSM<CONDITION""">*/"true"/*%FSM</CONDITION""">*/;
          action=/*%FSM<ACTION""">*/""/*%FSM</ACTION""">*/;
        };
        /*%FSM</LINK>*/
      };
    };

We have changed it to:

{
       "" \n
       "//Check for hackers" \n
       "// {" \n
       "// if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n
       "//  diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
       "//  (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
       "//  _x setDamage 1;" \n
       "//  };" \n
       "// } forEach allUnits;" \n
       "" \n
      class Links
      {
        /*%FSM<LINK "true">*/
        class true
        {
          priority = 0.000000;
          to="general_cleanup";
        };
        /*%FSM</LINK>*/
      };
    };

I was wondering if this was the way to go about this (commeneted the kill a hacker out) or if there is a better way?  It seems to me that this is linked with another cleanup action as well and dont want to break another function.  This file is found in server_cleanup.fsm btw.  Any help would be wonderful^^

14 answers to this question

I am having the same problem too, and it is also affecting the Sarge AI spawned in vehicles.  Prior to the patch the vehicle would just dissapear, now it kills you and blows up.

I am using blue anti hack as well.

My thought is what if we set damage to 0? Would that fix it.

I am having the same problem too, and it is also affecting the Sarge AI spawned in vehicles.  Prior to the patch the vehicle would just dissapear, now it kills you and blows up.

I am using blue anti hack as well.

My thought is what if we set damage to 0? Would that fix it.

I dont think setting it to 0 will help : (..  However i did just get to do a little testing with my above code (with the commented out section) and it seems to be working fine now!  I get no errors in RPT and event schedules seem to be running fine (server side).  I will be doing alot more indepth testing when i get home with a few people running on the server.  If you want to change it for your sever DickCheney that file is in the server PBO under server_cleanup.fsm  see if it helps out

Hi. Which version of blur gaming AH are you using?

You should be using the latest version, otherwise vehicles will blow up and such.

We are now using Blur gaming Pro edition.  Also i have tested the code i have tweeked in the server cleanup and it is working flawlessly!!  No errors in rpt log at all.  (Tested for 5 hours).  Thanks everyone for your replies^^

The latest version of the AH works ok. From what infistar told me, the epoch developers changed what they call something and so that was causing problems with 1.0.2.4

If you dont have the latest ver, open a support ticket and they will send you it

The latest version of the AH works ok. From what infistar told me, the epoch developers changed what they call something and so that was causing problems with 1.0.2.4

If you dont have the latest ver, open a support ticket and they will send you it

yea we just got the latest update from them and everything is working great.  I still comment out those lines that i had at the beginning just for safe measure.  Have you gotten the latest BE filters as well? They sent us the 1.0.2.3 filters.  I heavily modified them to fit our server but would be nice to have the latest and greatest^^ 

Hi, I cannot find 

{
       "" \n
       "//Check for hackers" \n
       "  {" \n
       "  if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n
       "  diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
       "  (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
       "  _x setDamage 1;" \n
       "  };" \n
       " } forEach allUnits;" \n
       "" \n
      class Links
      {
        /*%FSM<LINK "true">*/
        class true
        {
          priority = 0.000000;
          to="general_cleanup";
        };
        /*%FSM</LINK>*/
      };
    };

in my server_cleanup.fsm file, did they move it somewhere else?