BE kick

KnT LoOPinG

Question

9 answers to this question

Hello.

Today i have update my server and when i want to connect on it with the other player B.E kick us for:

Public Variable Restriction 2

Please help me and Thank You.

Make sure you update your battleye filters and this should not happen, otherwise provide the code that was logged in publicvariable.log.

I get this when opening a safe.

Player #0 X (GUID) has been kicked by BattlEye: AddWeaponCargo Count Restriction

Any tips?

http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/554-resolved-get-kicked-when-opening-filled-safe/?hl=%2Bcount+%2Brestriction

I'm getting players complaining about public variable restriction 2 as well.  I've compared your battle eye publicvariable script with the official dayz one and you're both using different filters.  You're using things like 5 "dayzlogin" , and dayz official are using 5 "dayz login" (notice the space between the words).. I've also noticed you use this syntax 5 !="somethinghere" , but that = seems to break it on my server and I'm not sure why you've put that there, if I remove it to just 5 !"somethinghere" , then it works.. I know you say in other threads that its our responsibility to add or remove filters as necessary, but it would be helpful for me in particular if I knew they were working properly in the first place.  Anyway, just wanted to add to the thread and I hope this gets resolved :)

Cheers

Lee

I'm wondering, would players trying to connect with 1.0.2.3 be getting this kick issue? (I'm just banging the rock together here lol)..

I understand how the concept of adding custom filters works, but I'm also asking if the current BE scripts are solid enough out of the box , or do we as admins have to go through and add loads of stuff back in ? I don't think this should be our responsibility unless its for custom filters as you say above.  So to clarify, the current BE scripts are ok, those differences between yours and the official dayz be scripts is normal ? :)

Cheers

i show you my log:

16.10.2013 22:46:32: [P.S.S] LoOPinG (***********) **************** - #0 "dayzLogin" = ["****************",<NULL-object>]
16.10.2013 22:46:32: [P.S.S] LoOPinG (***********) **************** - #2 "dayzLogin" = ["****************",<NULL-object>]
16.10.2013 22:50:02: [P.S.S] LoOPinG (***********) **************** - #0 "dayzLogin" = ["****************",<NULL-object>]
16.10.2013 22:50:02: [P.S.S] LoOPinG (***********) **************** - #2 "dayzLogin" = ["****************",<NULL-object>]

I can edit the 5 of dayzlogin to 1, if i do that what can happen with hacker or cheater??

Ok so I can confirm that the public variable restriciton #2 for dayzlogin with null value is due to players joining servers with an older version of epoch. Instead of it telling them they need to update, it just kicks them out. That is what is causing the issue..