Killed by Overrun_BUGUSING

Psyc

Hey all, my problem is that the player called Neo is overruning all players even in trader city! He was just running over me and i died and he done it a few times again! What can you do agianst this buguser? Oh and by the way this was happening on Skaronator.com Server. Thx for help

'Safe zones' are surrounded by barriers to stop vehicles from driving into them, if you were outside of this area you were out of the safe zone. This is not a bug and is not against the rules unless specific to the server you are playing on. my biggest suggestion is that you deal with it and spawn somewhere else or try and be stealthy when you exit a spawn area.

'Safe zones' are surrounded by barriers to stop vehicles from driving into them, if you were outside of this area you were out of the safe zone. This is not a bug and is not against the rules unless specific to the server you are playing on. my biggest suggestion is that you deal with it and spawn somewhere else or try and be stealthy when you exit a spawn area.

nah mate you can still drive in the bullet/bomb "safe" zone where you still meant to be safe.