Fuel barrels prices

Robinajax

Hey guys,

It came to my attention that the standard prices for fuel barrels are an easy way to make money. You can buy a fuel barrel empty for 10oz silver, if you fill it and sell it then you get 1 gold. Maybe change the prices so you won't get that easy money?

How can I change this myself, I only use the standard mysql database from epoch 1.0.2.3.

You can do the same with DMR/M24 mags, though the profit:time spent margin may not be as big, it is a cheap/easy way to get money. Buy a DMR mag for 8 silver, and break it into 4 M24 mags. Stick all but one mag into your backpack or vehicle, and convert that one M24 mag into a DMR mag. Now repeat this 3 more times and you will have converted one DMR mag with 20 rounds, into 4 DMR mags with 5 rounds. Sell each DMR mag back for 4 silver apeice, making a total of 16 silver, or 50% profit. You can turn 8 silver into a bunch of gold in a relatively short period of time. If the server has safe trader cities you can basically sit in one spot for a bit and make decent gold.

Instead of manipulating prices, I make it so the traders will almost never have more than 10 of most items in stock at any time, which basically makes flipping/exploiting item prices marginally profitable once every few days events.

You can do the same with DMR/M24 mags, though the profit:time spent margin may not be as big, it is a cheap/easy way to get money. Buy a DMR mag for 8 silver, and break it into 4 M24 mags. Stick all but one mag into your backpack or vehicle, and convert that one M24 mag into a DMR mag. Now repeat this 3 more times and you will have converted one DMR mag with 20 rounds, into 4 DMR mags with 5 rounds. Sell each DMR mag back for 4 silver apeice, making a total of 16 silver, or 50% profit. You can turn 8 silver into a bunch of gold in a relatively short period of time. If the server has safe trader cities you can basically sit in one spot for a bit and make decent gold.

Instead of manipulating prices, I make it so the traders will almost never have more than 10 of most items in stock at any time, which basically makes flipping/exploiting item prices marginally profitable once every few days events.

Some of us go through 100's of items from a trader.  Would be better to alter prices than to keep us from buying supplies.