[Video] 2 Awesome Firefights in 1 Video

Instill

http://youtu.be/U9gCbemqcdQ

Skip through to see the good parts. 
If you have the time watch the whole thing!

Thanks for watching, I have been having a ton of fun lately and getting a ton of good footage lately.

Another video for those interested, we keep running into the same groups on the server we play on and it makes for some fun battles!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWWmK_wtxRY

Odd.  I've never seen the ghillie suit on any of the official Epoch servers.  Is this an official server?  Which one?

Yeah, this can't be an official server.  It's one of those hacked ones.

And you can't shoot for shite.

Why not play on the official hardcore servers?  3P sucks.

Odd.  I've never seen the ghillie suit on any of the official Epoch servers.  Is this an official server?  Which one?

Yeah, this can't be an official server.  It's one of those hacked ones.

And you can't shoot for shite.

Why not play on the official hardcore servers?  3P sucks.

The LEGION guys used to play on our server (Zombies.NU) - not anymore though. They played legitimately when they were there.

And while I agree that 3P sucks, we are like 1% of players who prefer to play that way.

Lovely shooting, but what the fuck was you thinking of at 43 mins when you presented your back to your killer in the corridor?

Thought I would be able to escape to the next room real quick but the moment I knew I effed up was when i moved as slow as a turtle. lol

The LEGION guys used to play on our server (Zombies.NU) - not anymore though. They played legitimately when they were there.

And while I agree that 3P sucks, we are like 1% of players who prefer to play that way.

Thanks man. 

We switched over because a lot of our guys were complaining about the ping when you guys switched to the spain server lol. 

Hope everything is well over there. 

Thanks to everyone who took the time to watch the videos. It means alot!

Thanks man. 

We switched over because a lot of our guys were complaining about the ping when you guys switched to the spain server lol. 

Hope everything is well over there. 

Thanks to everyone who took the time to watch the videos. It means alot!

Spain? Both servers were in UK.

The ping was terrible when we ran two server instances on the same hardware, we reduced it back to one a week ago.

Oh watched the whole Hospital vid.. Is it really ok to glitch in storage containers to the point that they are not visible? and use wallpeek exploit?

Please don´t let these guy´s into Zombies, if this shit is a ok thing to do in Epoch Im going back to Breaking Point where these are bannable offenses.

Thought more of the Legion group but guess I was wrong.

Oh watched the whole Hospital vid.. Is it really ok to glitch in storage containers to the point that they are not visible? and use wallpeek exploit?

Please don´t let these guy´s into Zombies, if this shit is a ok thing to do in Epoch Im going back to Breaking Point where these are bannable offenses.

Thought more of the Legion group but guess I was wrong.

Hiding inside things that aren't meant for hiding (glitching) is a bannable offense, yes.

Unfortunately with 3rd Person Perspective there will be ways to gain the camera angle. 
I didnt really think it was a bad thing. We took over the hospital from those guys we were fighting and found a stash there.
Please dont judge Legion on these easily misunderstandable circumstances, we most definitely arent cheaters lol.

The wall peeking is still using a bug to your advantage which is the definition of exploiting.

Then why do you say he's at your stash?

Edit: And in the hotel you guys had several stashes glitches into walls, and having to use build to get into the base and some storage does not seem quite correct either. Can't call it bug testing either when you are storing stuff in there instead of reporting and have them removed.

What is your name in game GasT?

We plot poled that place and took over what was there. Making it ours...

Edit: We should have just left the doors open so you and everyone else wouldn't have to wall glitch in, right?
       There is no current way to lock down a base without building & removing the objects every time you enter & exit until the next patch that adds in the chip that will allow proper locking. 

There was no way into the base unless you glitched in or were a member of our group so you could move walls. We double walled the entire bottom floor. We moved all of the stuff out of the walled crates we found          & into the ones we crafted in a room on the other side of the building. We had proximus @ our base watching people glitching in and banning them. Not sure where you are getting at. 

BAS GasT is my in game name.

Edit: Why are you accusing me of wall glitching? I play on Zombies with a occasional PVP visit to BMRF. I don´t glitch and I don´t wall peek, I have some thing called dignity and never use the lame "everybody does it" excuse to use exploits.

BAS GasT is my in game name.

Edit: Why are you accusing me of wall glitching? I play on Zombies with a occasional PVP visit to BMRF. I don´t glitch and I don´t wall peek, I have some thing called dignity and never use the lame "everybody does it" excuse to use exploits.

How would you know about anything inside of our base without somehow glitching in. You know an awful lot about what we apparently do with all of your assumptions and accusations yourself.

I dont mean to single you out & what I said wasnt directed towards you really but you could totally be playing the "I am an angel while playing the game" card while you had glitched into our base and things didn't go as planned for you.

That is why I asked for your in game name, to see if you were one of the guys who we caught glitching in the past week & I have never ever seen you on either server, your name is unfamiliar.

The answer to that is easy just look in your videos.

Edit: Been active in Breaking Point for 10 months so it's from there I recognize Legion, never played on the same server there though.

Zombiestev3 and Robin knows who I am.