TWS SilentWarrior Anti-Hack Table not exist?

norsk22771

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello. i have an problem with TWS Silentwarrior and it says

"Table 'dayz_epoch.survivor' dosn't exist"

I have tried to rename the character table too dayz_epoch.survivor and it still says it dosnt exist

I'm having this issue as well, I've been in contact with thesilentwarrior about this, not much help yet. But his website does advertise Epoch compatibility, the tool does that as well. Now having that said I've tried creating the table that would be corresponding to "15:51:36  Table 'dayz_epoch.survivor' doesn't exist" but that doesn't help.

Thanks, I've tried contacting TSW about getting some real time help, not just emails. My guess is that his tool is out dated for the new Epoch database setup? Tables may be named differently? My first time setting up my own sql database but it should still work tho. Remote Access is working I confirmed that, just a nutt to try to debug :T

I just messed a little bit with it and the issue was that the tool hadn't created the tables, you had to log in to install them. By that you would have to log in, which I was still trying to do with getting a successful message in the key creation section.

Fully working now, might make a step by step tutorial pretty soon.

TSW works but only partly with epoch. The live map works, and some other things work. But TSW is not compatible with the Epoch DB schema so you cant use it for anything that requires the DB. You are better off using admin tools and the live map located in another thread here.

As of today. 10 of October. TSW works with epoch. It also did since the first post was added, requiring advanced db setup for the instance id to be added. Today I added code to try and auto-get the instance id in case you forget to configure it, but you should always make sure you configure it peoperly.

As of today aswell, a bug regarding Linux servers was fixed, anyone running on Linux servers and epoch should update to the latest version to get epoch working properly.

Any errors regarding tables should be ignored, a lot of bliss code is still in the tool and will just fail silently without any problems for you.

Errors regarding table names have nothing to do with the live actions addon, so messing around with the sqf code won't solve those.

Anyone having problems with it contact me via email as you normally should.

Live actions addon is outdated for both epoch and 1.8, only some functions work. This should be fixed soon.