script help needed

HMAF Gaming

Question

13 answers to this question

All his previous posts have been removed for his P2W server with a shop disguised as a donation package :lol: silly n00b

I don't get why the mods haven't banned him, he's techinically another spammer :unsure: just ban his arse and be done.

He can't script for shit yet has his donation package done, we can see where the priorities on that server lie can't we :rolleyes:

All his previous posts have been removed for his P2W server with a shop disguised as a donation package :lol: silly n00b

I don't get why the mods haven't banned him, he's techinically another spammer :unsure: just ban his arse and be done.

He can't script for shit yet has his donation package done, we can see where the priorities on that server lie can't we :rolleyes:

I did not know that donations were against the terms of bohemia and epoch, almost evrey server i have seen has had donation options. after reaserching it and making sure what you guys are saying is true i have removed those things from the server. the only reason i have posted this so many times is becasue of you guys leaving coments like this. i'm just trying to make a server that people will enjoy playing on i am not trying to scam people.

You want a scripter for you? Move your ass and SEARCH one and MESSAGE him, NO ONE WILL COME TO YOU TO HELP YOU, YOU HAVE TO MOVE YOURSELF IF YOU NEED HELP.

Btw, Richie is right.

And for the record, if you post your ERRORS/PROBLEMS on these forums, you will probably get a answer in less than 1 hour.

You're just lazy.

I have been looking for scripters and contacting them also but i thought if someone was looking for a comunity to be part of they would see my help requests.

why would you buy a server to ask for help to run it is what i dont get ?? you wouldnt buy a car if you dont know how to drive its pointless, you pass your test and then buy a car. same as scriping know what your up againsed befor you jump ahead and buy one.

ive playeddayz and  epoch for since it satrted years back and always read whats new what scripts are out how to add them and even how to host a lan server but already knew that before i read it. google is full of ancers and tutorials and sites like this with an amazing community to guide you along not to feed you with a spoon. if you follow these you have no problem, if you have other scripts this may conflict with x script so make sure you know what you added before it broke, dont chnge on the fly, write a list and do bugfixes, fix these and add new script mabey add a few extras when reading through files within the script.

you dont read you dont know what your adding. is all i can say ime no pro but can do the basic tasks of fixing whats broke as inside files may be a line you already have called elsewhere. even people syaing did you make this and you say yes and they donate that is wrong and you shouldnt be taking money off people which other people have built for you.

why would you buy a server to ask for help to run it is what i dont get ?? you wouldnt buy a car if you dont know how to drive its pointless, you pass your test and then buy a car. same as scriping know what your up againsed befor you jump ahead and buy one.

ive playeddayz and  epoch for since it satrted years back and always read whats new what scripts are out how to add them and even how to host a lan server but already knew that before i read it. google is full of ancers and tutorials and sites like this with an amazing community to guide you along not to feed you with a spoon. if you follow these you have no problem, if you have other scripts this may conflict with x script so make sure you know what you added before it broke, dont chnge on the fly, write a list and do bugfixes, fix these and add new script mabey add a few extras when reading through files within the script.

you dont read you dont know what your adding. is all i can say ime no pro but can do the basic tasks of fixing whats broke as inside files may be a line you already have called elsewhere. even people syaing did you make this and you say yes and they donate that is wrong and you shouldnt be taking money off people which other people have built for you.

Seriously i dont want to keep saying this! i have removed the donation feautre! its no longer there! its gone not a thing anymore, im not asking for anythign from anyone anymore!