UAV Bag

FearlessRP-Vein

This does happen sometimes, its a bug, Obviously.

I believe it has something to do with the drone AI messing up and spawning on the ground from which you can disassemble it. pretty useless though as there are no UAV terminals in game.

Ahhh  okay I was going to say every time I shot down a drone there is nothing but a charred wreck that I couldn't do anything with. 

I found it on the ground inactive and it gave me an option to disassemble it, then it turned into a UAV bag that i'm carrying.

Wow, interesting glitch. Does the pack have any room? Can you reassemble the drone?

I found one one the ground the other day and got kicked for restriction #0 when I tried to pack it.  Today we had one above us and I heard the batteries die and it came down some place, but couldn't find it....would make a great way to salvage it for usable working parts to build something electronic, or if it's shot down then it's not usable for salvage. We are after all..scouring garbage piles and toss'n garbage bins for food, supplies, and other loot...why not utilize something that works?

Unmanned air vehicles are still flown by humans on a x box controller often or not thousands of miles away from the designated country of flight. Or did you think that they flew themselves with some sort of super duper terminator-esqe like programming?

Being pedantic about his wording is beneath you. Flown/controlled, you knew the point he was intending to get across.

I may of taken donations for humanity in the past which you have been vocal over, GG on using the hacked files to open an Arma III Epoch Mod server though, all time low there buddy.