spawn in island on vert01 has been trolled

kiwigreen

I was playing with Kiwi on VERT01 at the same time.

In this time many vehicles were spawning around the map. For example, we found 3 within 100m of each other.

- We were rolling in a vehicle convoy.

- After he died in a crash I drive back to base (<1km).

- It is very isolated, and yes, as always, I checked for other players.

- Killed, revived, killed.

- This is +/- 5mins of other deaths of players (to the same guy) all around the map.

Potential teleporting by a player. This coupled with the debug island cinder wall (as seen in the above post's album), and vehicles spawnings (hovering ~1m above ground until you get within ~5m of them) made for some weird shit happening.

I was playing with Kiwi on VERT01 at the same time.

In this time many vehicles were spawning around the map. For example, we found 3 within 100m of each other.

- We were rolling in a vehicle convoy.

- After he died in a crash I drive back to base (<1km).

- It is very isolated, and yes, as always, I checked for other players.

- Killed, revived, killed.

- This is +/- 5mins of other deaths of players (to the same guy) all around the map.

Potential teleporting by a player. This coupled with the debug island cinder wall (as seen in the above post's album), and vehicles spawnings (hovering ~1m above ground until you get within ~5m of them) made for some weird shit happening.

Dunno about the rest but vehicles do tend to spawn in clumps and I've seen the hovering thing before as well.

Nah, that was to get out of the cinder trap that the hacker/scriptor put on debug island.

I hear what you mean, but it was not maliciously glitching into a base etc.

As you can see in the pic, the wooden floor covers the portals. One sliver is still visable, and accessable though.

cbcEQY3.jpg?1

The trap has pretty much killed the server tonight. People die, get stuck on debug, then disconnect out of frustration.

Nah, that was to get out of the cinder trap that the hacker/scriptor put on debug island.

I hear what you mean, but it was not maliciously glitching into a base etc.

As you can see in the pic, the wooden floor covers the portals. One sliver is still visable, and accessable though.

cbcEQY3.jpg?1

The trap has pretty much killed the server tonight. People die, get stuck on debug, then disconnect out of frustration.

I have told you guys I have tweeted to Verthosting to try to fix the issue seems they fixed the creating issuse when I told them.

It seems there are no active admins on the vert servers. We appreciate them donating the server but it would be nice if it had some active admins

That's because they are only providing hosting of the game - nothing else.

Need to push for another AUS/NZ based server ie TNZClans application to host - IT WOULD HAVE ACTIVE ADMINS.