server pbo issues

CommanderWolf

Question

can anyone explain how to fix this?

Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
20:47:59 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
20:47:59 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\mission.sqf not found
20:47:59 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
20:47:59 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

8 answers to this question

You see. I don't know sould coins (and did not find anything on a quick search in google) but someone who installed this alreay on a different map than Chernarus may help now. But this was essential information missing before. So people know where to start. Cause I've found so many posts about your error message (as you might also have found) that I knew that it must be related to something you changed or did wrong manually.

In some cases when using PBO Manager when you re-pack the PBO the pbosuffix file gets hosed, despite the fact that it LOOKS ok and you can read it fine.  The best way around this is to NOT un-pack and re-pack the server PBO.  Instead, simply select the files you need to edit and copy and paste them into another folder outside of the PBO, make your edits and then copy and paste the files back into the PBO.  PBO Manager allows you to copy and paste files into and out from the PBO, just like you could if it were a .zip file.  Doing it that way prevents PBO Manager from having an opportunity to screw up the pboprefix file.  I've been doing it this way since version 1.32 Epoch and it's worked perfectly every time.