debug monitor

St4lker

Hi there

I'm having an issue,my keybinding for the debug monitor wouldnt work cause i have a azerty keyboard.yesterday i found out how to fix it but the keybinding still doesnt work with "^" ( and yes the keyboard works fine). Problem is,i cant find it in the control options.any help is much apreciated.

Wow, how you play with an Azerty keyboard? Do you have to configure all yours keys for each game?? Or how does that work? Also the key is "~" not "^". Most of the azerty keyboard don't have ~ , thye have it in shit+2, but I don't know if that work like that,, I guess you will have to do some tweaking in your controls or buy a regular keyboard,, :(

I always worked with azerty keyboards,and where i live rigs come with them,actually never seen qwerty here. I dont need to change any keybindings,i just removed qwerty from Windows parameters,works fine.

The ~ key doesnt work either :/ it just swaps main gun for pistol. I just want to see if my char is sick lol the guy just keeps toughing.

On UK keyboards for some reason the ~ key doesn't work and you have to use the `¬| key (top left of keyboard). Dunno if that is much use to you.

aye same here although everyone ingame always says it's the key underneath Esc key so I'm guessing that is now classed as tilde instead of: ~

Pry