Energy packs

Bonewalker82

I have spoken to several players about the ability to sell a partially used energy pack to the trader and buy back a refueled pack for only one more Krypto.

Some feel it is an exploit, and some do not. I believe that the rarity of energy packs and the advantage they provide is a strong incentive to engage in this practice.

It would be nice if there were some other way to refill your energy packs (i.e. While in a running vehicle), or if energy packs were more common.

Thank you for your time and effort in creating this great mod. It has made ARMA 3 fun to play for me and my clan mates.

no, you shouldn't be able to sell less than full mags or energy UNLESS the trader resells them exactly as they are and at a discounted price which I don't think there is a mechanic for that so the best thing is just disallow less than full mags/batterys be sold... but players still need the ability to buy them

no, you shouldn't be able to sell less than full mags or energy UNLESS the trader resells them exactly as they are and at a discounted price which I don't think there is a mechanic for that so the best thing is just disallow less than full mags/batterys be sold... but players still need the ability to buy them

i agree with you wingtip 100%

I think it probably a limitation of the traders. Otherwise you would have mass pollution of items in the trader with a certain amount per item. Then the trader list of items would be so long. You would have energy packs going from 1% to 100% in the list. It should be that you can only sell/trade pack that are 100%. Or maybe implement a recharger pack. Don't know just my 2 cents

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...