Krypto Currency

Zombiemeatspin

personally i think this is a no go.. but there should and i imagine there will be a storage system for it

reasons why i think there shouldnt

1 if the atm's are random and not to many people would 24/7 camp them

2 if they are in safe zones if you die you just go take money out and buy gear 

1: The ATM's are static objects in the bigger cities like Athira, Kavala, Pyrghos, Sofia, etc. In total there is probably between 10 or 20 for a map the size of Altis. You can get further to a far city to not get camped.

2: Solution is simple don't put ATM's in safe zones/respawn areas.

I also like the idea of nedfox to break these with T

Players should be able to store Krypto in personal safes/lockboxes/etc., but I don't think that a global ATM system would make much sense. Said system would reduce the risk and reward of traveling with or hiding loot and currency throughout the map. It would also lead to a lot of people camping ATM locations, especially if they were clearly marked on the map.

I do like the idea of being able to break open ATMs for a small to moderate amount of Krypto, though.

Hey, it's the apocalypse, no bankers around !!!

But I would LOVE to "T" on it to break it open and get something from it.

Its well after the apocalypse and civilization is growing... so yeah its possible.  Where would traders store their krypto?  In their pockets?

TBH, If I would have a lockbox I would use whisky noodles as money :P

I do understand where the OP's idea comes from; dying in a FPS normally means you spawn with gear again; grinding an hour to enter a playground dying 1 minute later (and repeat this over and over) is getting old.

The biggest issue ATM however is that there's nothing to buy !! I'd LOVE to see traders seeded with stuff so we can actually *test everything*

The point of the traders is to collect items sold to them and offer those items to other players to buy. It's much better that you have to search 7 traders to find something then only having to go to one trader in which has everything. In my opinion anyway. 

As for the ATM idea, they will implement some sort of way to store Krypto but it won't be through the ATM's most likely. They want to create everything from scratch that they put in. No need to make it like Altis Life :P 

personally i think this is a no go.. but there should and i imagine there will be a storage system for it

reasons why i think there shouldnt

The Think is that not everyone Trader have good Gear, because we feed the Traders with Gear!