Base Building Foundations Problems = A3 Stonehenge

Zombiemeatspin

Me and my friends tried to start building a base and we ended up having a lot of troubles with the current system that wasn't working properly as it should. It could be because of the server that I'm not 100% sure. For instance, we would build the object with the 4 key and then in order to move it we would have to hold 1 and spacebar at the same time. As it should be working, facing the object, pressing 1 and then spacebar wasn't working properly like in the few video tutorials I was able to find on YouTube or these forums. Many of those foundations duplicated in the process of trying to move them by holding 1 and spacebar.

Needless to say, it ended looking like a poor copy of Stonehenge.

Stonehenge.jpg

The duplication is known about and is due to be looked at in a future patch, also foundations as a whole will also be looked at further down the line (according to axles in a chat we had), first make sure you are playing on an official server (you now need a password for this) then face the object press the 1 key and release (make sure it says snap build enabled in top right of screen) then press space once (make sure you have energy) a wheel will count down (showing you your grabbing the item) once you grab the foundations they will flash once to prove you have aquired them then you can move them when you have them in the right place press the 1 key to drop a small wheel then counts down this is saving the data to the server and is also during this time it can be knocked or moved with other items, once the wheel has gone fully it is in a stable place and you can then start to put down a floor/wall/ another foundation.

Hope that helps

Mendeck

Base building is kinda messed up
After i press 4 and then 1 and try to pick it up by pressing spacebar it duznt work,
it show`s me the pick up loading animation for 1 sec only and go`s away im not moving????
I do have energy from driving....
Any tips????

I can confirm that base building is bugged on unofficial servers, same for monsters and night cycle.

LOL We dont care about the unofficial servers. There is nothing that can be done to fix those hacked servers. Playing on an unofficial server is like playing a cracked game. Meaning something are going to be broken.