Fix cinder and morter buckets spawns

Typhus

id like to be able to continue with my building but after looking for 6 hours i never found a single bucket but i got some cinder the spawn chance is way to low so if i cant find enough after a few days my base goes away which is well pretty dumb, please look into this. i play on BMRF Epoch 1.

P.S. add the buckets to the traders i can buy everything else from them why can i get at least one component from them

looked into the code and the spawn chance is .01, like really? im not one to rant but if you want to propose this build everywhere type of style don't make it next to impossible for players who play the mod with no extras how you like it, and dont give me "theres wood everywhere" because i know as well as most other player is takes maybe 400 axe swings to smash into a wood wall. Also on the build everywhere thing if someone wants to make some bad ass base or building it would be next to impossible to keep it maintained and still enjoy the mod cause they would need to farm all day everyday based on the drop chances. so do look into this as well because there is no point to cinder if you cant keep it maintained, but let me go around in circles again here and say because of this spawn chance you have a ton of barns and building blocked off on the map for the simple reason that you cannot build a proper base and keep it maintained, cause i know for a fact that the base in the video has to be on a server that at least sells one side of the matts needed for them concrete walls

not possible as BMRF only runs the vanilla mod, any changes i would like to see have to come straight from the devs themselves, only epoch 3 for BMRF has god mode traders but thats it and that #3 is the carebear server

^ This is a true statement. I don't add anything the dev's didn't add themselves to the traders. I did however remove a few vehicles after speaking with them first.

Try this, hit the factory east of polana and drag out every part,can, trash and chemlight. put the trash in a dead zed and keep the parts you can use.  Run up the hill to the N and wait 10 minuets or so.

Everytime i do this at least 1 cinder spawns, mortor is like everyother time.  People loot the good stuff and leave the cans and they are taking up a spawn point for possible good stuff that takes a server reset to restock.

Its like what you see at barracks with 15 backpacks on the ground :}