Hardcore Server needs Trader dots

iLLAJ5

Yea that is the only gripe i have with the Hardcore servers.  My group and I played for about 4 hours earlier and loved the first person and no waypoints.  It honestly changes the game so much.  But it makes no sense that the

shipping containersand epicenters are on the map but the Traders aren't.  

We had no problem finding the Large traders cause we know we they are at, but the small random traders are pretty much a luck thing.  If this is how you intend for it to be then that's cool.  But me personally,  wouldn't mind

the traders showing up on the map.    

Awol, is it possible to have a perimeter marker instead, similar the the mission markers in Arma 2?  The only thing is, the way the traders are spawning, they're still grouping up a bit and the markers are going to be overlapping and probably making a mess of the map... so I don't know.

Actually, if there was a way to simply put one trader somewhere in every town/city, I think that was be so much better.  I'm not sure if that would be possible though.  But if you could do that, then you could probably get away with not having markers for them.  There would be a trader somewhere in any town you go into, you just have to find him.  Eh?  It would be nice to move into the extremities of the map and still have traders, I know the current situation of the traders is probably being worked on.