Cannot get Walkers, Not sure what I'm doing wrong

Carlos

Question

Hi everyone, I'm trying to get walkers on my server but am having issues getting it going, every guide I've seen is extremely vague, and requires you to be a full fledged scripter to modify what many appear to be calling a simple modification.

If anyone could help me out with this issue that would be greatly appreciated.

I have an Overpoch Server I want walkers on, thanks in advance.

Carlos

24 answers to this question

yea, I don't know. My hiveExt.log is filled with 

"2014-07-25 19:55:28 Database: [Warning] Could not connect to MySQL database at localhost: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061), retrying in 1 seconds"

I'm not even really sure which one I should be looking at, I have an instance_11_Chernarus folder with a rtp and log files, as well as instance_1_overpoch which contains the same files

I can't even connect to my server anymore.

I'd love to stay calm Zupa, but this has taken me from working server to unable to access DB to waiting for host server simply won't work. I'm not sure how it all happened, but over the last 5 hours, I managed to completely botch my server, all trying to get walking zombies...

why are the zombies not clearing after players leave area.. i did a clean up.. 215 zombies..odd. and that's with only 20 max local zombies set in my init.

the max zombies doesnt work in init, cus it gets overwritten anyaways in variables.sqf again