Camo Covering for Helis and Cars

Dobrowney

Seems from a heli you can see cars and helis easy and without a way to protect them when you are gone. Maybe we could get a Camo Net covering we could place over the Car or Heli to reduce other players from seeing them easy. I know we have some camo covering, but not sure if it would fit over a heli?

They don't seem to be in the wiki, but if you get spare cloths (4) and tents (3) I think.  You can craft them into canvas if you have a Hunting Knife.

From Canvas you should get a craft item for A Camo Net Small. I think if you have two smalls you can craft a large.

I would suggest however adding canvas as a rare drop military/humvee crash loot. Or lower the cost to two clothing parcels or 1 tent.

This is a great addon for full-scale simulations but bottom line is the cargo netting is just as easy to spot since it doesn't match its background well.

My perception would be that adding the netting over the vehicle just makes a larger target to spot. 

I have done alot of flying in arma 2 I think something that matchs the ground colors is alot harder to see then a big pink SUZ. In the end if you are lookin real hard at around 50 feet off the ground you can see everything. I think overall this would cause over 50% of the players to miss it