Punished for "combat logging" when killed by AI

Trout

Hey all.  Just got a txt message from my firend who's playing (I'm at work).  His first day on Epoch...  any way to fix this or stop it from happening?

His txt reads: "My character got shot by AI and as I was bleeding out I got kicked.  So when i restart the game I'm unconscious, fall over and get kicked again.""

Then, "Got shot by an AI and while bleeding got kicked Battleye public variable restriction #296.  Can't seem to fix it and its server side"

Then,  "was waiting to get back up to bloodbag and got the message then.   The continue box wasn't doing anything and couldn't get back to player pool screen or anything.  had to alt+f4

Now he's new to Epoch (not dayZ though) and we run with agroup of 5-6 guys.  You'll just have to trust me here as I say we are not cheaters, nor combat loggers.  We fight to the end, there's or ours.

Since he can't rejoin the server we are building a base on right now, is there anything that can be donw?

I googled battleeye #296 and couldn't find info.

How to fix?

Thanks guys!

Holy jeez!   Ok, what a douche.  I'll let him know and thanks for the direction guys.  Keep up the good work.  You've got a group of new converts here!

Does anyone know what battleeye #296 is?  We can't find info on it and it may be a clue.  Thanks

Holy jeez!   Ok, what a douche.  I'll let him know and thanks for the direction guys.  Keep up the good work.  You've got a group of new converts here!

Does anyone know what battleeye #296 is?  We can't find info on it and it may be a clue.  Thanks

Each Battleye error is server-specific, as each server may have different Battleye restrictions.

I would assume this to be a Sarge AI problem, in which the restriction would be caused by the player setting a variable or running a code that has somethign to do with the AI.

Mention it to the server administrator of the server you play on and see what they say.