0.1.0.2 Dogs are everywhere!

wingtip

Lots more dogs, lots more antagonists all round plus a lot more loot. I personally prefered the amount of loot in the previous patch. It took far less time to accumulate a lot of gear when I played today.

Within the first half hour of playing the new version, our group of 3 encountered 2 cultists, 4 sappers, at least 10 dogs and 2 drones that both spawned 3 AI. After 6 hours of playing, they're becoming less of a feared element. We ended up expecting them, they'd arrive and because of the extra experience of them we killed them easier.

There is the added element of consequences for abusing traders too. The only member of our group not to die last night had been stealing from the traders (and then selling the items back) in the first hour or so. If stealing is an offence, so to speak, it could explain the increase in sappers, drones and cultists for us.

I like having the consequences.

Too many dogs now.. they come about 30 seconds after each other. 

Managed to tame 3 but then I was low on stamina while getting chased by a fourth one. No meat either. A dog spawns in every 30 secs and a sheep spawns in every 30 minutes. It also seems they don't like chicken. I am actually more scared of running into a dog right now than a fully kitted out player. 

haha, I was running round and ran into a pack of 5 dogs, I wonder if they've added packs of them now that go around? who knows O.o

That would be cool, but they were probably around from chasing another player or something.

Too many dogs now.. they come about 30 seconds after each other. 

Managed to tame 3 but then I was low on stamina while getting chased by a fourth one. No meat either. A dog spawns in every 30 secs and a sheep spawns in every 30 minutes. It also seems they don't like chicken. I am actually more scared of running into a dog right now than a fully kitted out player. 

Right? XD  I was blasting them at a protected trader and some other dude was like "wow you really hate dogs don't you" and then one ate him.

I speant ages playing one day. Found a car, filled it with crap and went to the trader. Half way through trading all my crap, snake comes under my car whilst im removing crap from it. Bites me. Dead. I used to say while playing Altis Life "It'd be pretty cool if the snakes actually bit you or something" as I would frantically run around on top of it in hopes it would bite me... -_-